Guidelines for Submission of Articles
Guidelines for Submission of Articles to Montessori Leadership
1. All work must be the original composition of the author. The submission of articles implies a commitment on the part of the author to publish in this journal. Thus, authors who submit articles should not simultaneously submit their manuscripts to other journals.
2. The ideal length of articles is between 2 – 6 single-spaced typed pages. Anything over 8 pages will require special approval.
3. Biographical sketches should be between 5 and 10 lines, and include the name, title, and current position of the author and such other matter as the author submits.
4. Submissions should be typed, preferably in Microsoft Word, using Times New Roman 12 point font. Use 16 point font for titles.
5. Foreign words not known by the general public should be italicized.
6. Use end notes for all citations numbered consecutively.
7. All photographs submitted to illustrate points in the article must be in .jpg format, and should include a caption of 10-12 words. [Ideal photo resolution is 300 dpi.] Please ensure that you own copyright on any photographs submitted.
9. Submission deadline for articles to appear in Montessori Leadership:
March issue – 31 October
June issue – 31 January
September issue – 30 April
December issue – 31 July
Last Updated (Thursday, 08 July 2010 09:29)