The Montessori Foundation Presents
Give Your Teachers a 'PREP Talk'
Before the School Year Starts!
On-Line Professional Development
Customized for Your Staff *
With Tim Seldin and Jonathan Wolff
One to three hour live and interactive professional development, designed to deliver what your teachers need to jump-start a successful school year
High Resolution Interactive Webcasts
Available Through July and August
TOPICS: Choose from one or more of the following “hot” topics
- Getting Your Classroom “Normalized” Earlier in the School Year
- 10 Characteristics of Effective Montessori Teaching Teams
- Building Positive Relations With Parents Early and Often
- Classroom Management That Fosters Self-Directed Learning, Confidence, Higher Order Thinking, and a Collaborative Classroom Community
- 20 Keys to Helping Students Stay Engaged During and After Lessons.
- Moving Toward More Self-Directed Work Planning
- SMART Observation Practices: How to Learn More in Less Time
- The Three Spheres of the Prepared Environment - Beyond the Materials Addressing How Teacher Mindfulness and Manners Affect Students
- Surviving the Conversations with Parents You Hate to Have
- Staying Happy, Healthy, Organized for the Whole School Year
- Improving Concentration, Precision, Accuracy, and Work Completion
- Is There a Place for Humor and Playfulness in the Montessori Classroom?
Tim and Jonathan will personally interview interested Heads of School to better understand the specific needs of their teachers - in advance of a scheduled workshop.
We will record the live workshop for you to share with any teachers who cannot attend in person.
1 hour workshop: $300
1 ½ hour workshop: $450 - More interactive (includes practice exercises)
2 hour workshop: $600 - More interactive (includes assessment and practice exercises)
3 hour workshop: $900 - Most interactive (includes assessment, practice, and personal action planning exercises)