Montessori is much more than an educational approach or a network of schools that follow a distinctly different curriculum. Montessori is a way of raising children, and creating a peaceful home.
For many of us, Montessori is a way of life.
The Montessori Family Alliance is a new international network of Montessori parents, teachers, and friends of Montessori. We focus on issues of children, Montessori education, and Montessori family life from infants and toddlers through teens.
The Montessori Family Alliance provides information, insights, and practical information to parents and friends of Montessori.
- We will answer your questions,
- help you to see how Montessori works at each age level,
- give you insights into research about children's brain development and Montessori's effectiveness,
- show you how to get involved in your school,
- inspire you to use Montessori's practical strageies at home,
- show you how other Montessori schools have designed new facilities, developed fascinating programs, and met challenges,
- and introduce you to Montessori alumni around the world
Members of the Montessori Family Alliance enjoy a wide-range of benefits, which include:
- Six issues of Tomorrow's Child delivered digitally online
- A Tomorrow's Child APP for IPhones and Android Smartphones
- A special series of articles & orientation webinars to help new families to prepare their children to enter Montessori for the first time
- A digital edition of our popular Montessori 101: A Guided Tour of the Early Childhood and Elementary Classroom
- An archive of past articles from Tomorrow's Child
- An ongoing series of videos about the Montessori experience
- Montessori Family Life Parenting Tips delivered to each member's inbo
- Weekly live online Montessori Family Life Parenting Webina
- Moderated Montessori Family Life Parenting Discussion Forums
- Optional In-depth Montessori Parenting Education Programs*
- Optional One-On-One Parent Mentoring*
- * Optional extended parenting classes and/or one-on-one parent coaching will have a reasonable additional cost.
Individual Montessori Family Alliance membership (US dollars):
$30 Tomorrow's Child Magazine print and Digital Membership in the USA
$45 Tomorrow's Child Magazine print and Digital Membership outside the USA
$20 Digital Membership Worldwide
Special Discount - School Group Family Alliance memberships (US dollars)
As we have for the last 22 years, we offer Montessori schools the opportunity to order Tomorrow's Child and membership in the Montessori Family Alliance for their families in group orders at a steep discount.
Schools or groups ordering both print and digital memberships will receive a box of Tomorrow's Child magazines for families and staff four times a year, along with the digital editions and other benefits of membership in The Montessori Family Alliance.
1. For School Groups within the USA - $16.00/US per family or staff member (Minimum 50 members)
The Montessori Family Alliance membership and Tomorrow's Child print edition bulk shipped within the USA.
2. For School Groups outside the USA - $29.00/US per family or staff member (Minimum 50 members)
The Montessori Family Alliance membership and Tomorrow's Child print edition bulk shipped outside the USA.
Questions: Contact email@example.com