Lock in your School Group Membership to the Montessori Family Alliance for the 2020-2021 school year, which includes print and digital subscriptions to Tomorrow’s Child magazine and the corresponding number of members-only access to the online Montessori Family Alliance resource center for families and/or staff.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Special and pay just $15.00 USD per family for an entire year if paid in full by April 30, 2020 rather than the full price of $16.50/family. This consists of the print and digital versions of the magazine delivered to your school four times during the September through May school year, along with access for your school community to the Montessori Family Alliance area of the montessori.org website.
A printed copy for each subscription 4 times during the September-May cycle.
Your school group membership to the Montessori Family Alliance (MFA), provides both print and digital subscriptions to Tomorrow’s Child magazine plus online access to all MFA restricted content on montessori.org— a value of $60/family annually.
The Montessori Foundation’s clear and profound mission is simple:
We’re here to help. Over the past couple of years, we have been working tirelessly to turn montessori.org into a 24/7 resource that benefits school leaders, administrators, and Montessori families alike.
The benefits of membership for your school:
- support and extend your parent education program
- inspire parents to be more supportive and involved
- share success stories about current and former Montessori students, and
- review and vet ongoing Montessori research
“This has been so useful, as a teacher and mother of two children, it helps me with strategies that will be very useful in the future.”
Along with Tomorrow’s Child, each membership in The Montessori Family Alliance comes with a host of benefits for your parents, including:
- Weekly live online Montessori Family Life Parenting Webinars with Montessori expert, Lorna McGrath
- Ask a Montessori Expert: Answers to your questions about parenting and Montessori education
- A unique series of articles and orientation videos to help new families prepare their children to enter Montessori for the first time
- An easily searchable archive of the last 28 years of articles from Tomorrow’s Child
- Videos about the Montessori experience
- Montessori Family Life Parenting Tips
We think you’ll agree is this is a fabulous offer so order today.
Contact Don Dinsmore for approval on these orders at firstname.lastname@example.org