To Place a Classified Ad in Tomorrow’s Child and/or on Our Website:
- Email the text of your ad to email@example.com.
- Remember to include a brief description of what you are looking for, such as “Lower Elementary Teacher Wanted” or “School for Sale.”
- It is also helpful to include some geographic details, such as “Boston, MA.”
- Add any deadlines, if applicable.
- Don will create a contract / invoice based on $2 per word ($50 minimum) and return a contract and text for your approval.
- Pay for the ad using a credit card (or send a check to: Montessori Foundation / 19600 E State Road 64 / Bradenton, FL 3421.
- When payment is received, the ad will be posted on our website, where it will remain for two months. It will also be placed in Tomorrow’s Child if it is received at a time when there is an upcoming issue.
- We cannot guarantee that your ad will be placed in Tomorrow’s Child due to publishing deadlines and spacing
- If you do NOT want your ad in Tomorrow’s Child (i.e., you only want it onlilne), please let us know. The price is the same.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Don Dinsmore at 941-729-9565 or 800-655-5843.
School Leadership Positions
Primary & Elementary Guides & Assistant (St. Croix)
With a rich, cultural history, a supportive and diverse island community, and a strong vision for the future, St. Croix Montessori seeks certified Primary and Elementary instructors and Elementary assistants who are excited to engage in a growing program and see our mission fulfilled.
A non-profit Montessori school, St. Croix Montessori is the only school on the island of St. Croix, USVI offering certified-Montessori instruction for the Primary years through Upper Elementary. In addition to our airy classrooms, we have an extensive natural playground, classroom garden beds and composting, and partnerships with other community-programs. We offer competitive salaries based on experience and education as well as professional development, mentorship, benefits and financial assistance with relocation.
Positions begin August 2018. Full posting available at: www.stcroixmontessori.com
Submit cover letter and resume via email:
Attn: Kristina Torres, Head of School
Interim Head of School (Pennsylvania)
Greene Towne Montessori School is an independent, co-ed, day school, located in Center City Philadelphia, which enrolls 190 children from 18 months to six years. Founded in 1966, the school continues to serve Center City parents in a thriving urban setting. Nestled in a residential neighborhood of town houses and apartments, Green Towne is an easy walk to museums, restaurants and the extensive Fairmount Park system, and it has forged strong ties with local institutions and community groups.
Overseen by a 15-member Board of trustees and committed to the principles of Maria Montessori, Green Towne seeks an interim leader who meets these qualifications:
- Proven leadership experience;
- Relevant teaching experience;
- Understanding of financial management and board procedures;
- Skill in oral and written communication;
- Full appreciation for the value of an urban setting. As well, Greene Towne seeks an individual who
- Facilitates the work of five-member administrative team;
- Fosters a sense of community;
- Builds outreach in the wider community; and
- Continues the work of the Strategic Plan and recommendations from the recent state accreditation.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled. A resume and cover letter should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Competitive salary is commensurate with experience and benefits are provided. Greene Towne is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Director Position (Tennessee)
Knoxville Montessori School, the longest operating Montessori School in Knoxville, Tennessee is looking for a Director to continue our tradition of excellence and growth in the classroom and the community. Knoxville Montessori School is a 501(c) nonprofit.
As the Director, this position will provide leadership to the entire campus team. This position will ensure that the school provides a high-quality learning experience for children, exceptional customer service to parents, and a supportive and collaborative work environment for staff. This person must also be experienced in the operational aspects of running a business.
Complete job posting can be seen at http://knoxvillemontessori.org/about/employment/ Please send resume with references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Lead Primary Teacher (New Jersey)
Hudson Montessori School, located in Jersey City, is looking for a lead teacher in one of our Primary (3-6 years old) classrooms. Must be Montessori Teacher Certified (or in the process). Must provide a cover letter, resume and three references via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Teacher (Utah)
Montessori Community School of Salt Lake City seeks a full-time certified and experienced Early Childhood Teacher who is a native Spanish speaker and fluent in both speaking and writing Spanish and English for a Dual Language classroom. Please see full job posting at www.mcsslc.com
Executive Director (Massachusetts)
Chiang Mai Montessori (Thailand)
CMMS is a school in the tradition of AMI, located in the culture-rich heart of Northern Thailand. Purpose-built Montessori, 8,000m2 of tropical gardens, organic farm, children’s workshop, community kitchen, and growing! A thriving learning environment, offering a safe and inspiring place for children to spend each day.
Opportunities for 2018-2020
- Early Childhood / Children’s House
- Elementary (New-start)
- AMI Certificate
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English (non-native speakers must have ‘IELTS’ or similar)
- Competitive salary
- Annual round-trip ticket
- Health & Accident insurance
- Flexible two/three year contract
- Training and career development opportunities
- Full logistical support
Write to ‘Aer’: email@example.com
Full-Time Elementary Lead Teacher (Indiana)
Established Montessori school seeking individual to fill Elementary Lead Teacher position. Montessori certification and/or experience preferred, or would provide certification for the right candidate. Position to begin August, 2018 or sooner – flexible start time between now and August 2018.
Join an interactive partnership of children, families, and staff in a mission of diverse learning and peace education. (Complete job description available upon request.) TO APPLY: Please send cover letter, resume and references to Bloomington Montessori School, attn: HOS, 1835 S Highland Avenue, Bloomington, IN 47401 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9th, 2018.
Montessori by the Sea, a small, quaint, private school on Pass-a-Grille Beach, FL, seeks an experienced, enthusiastic Upper Elementary Teacher to join our friendly staff. Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and appropriate Montessori certification. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and professional development support. Interested, qualified candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to Nicole Wilson at email@example.com.
Primary Teacher/Directress (SC)
The Montessori School of Greenville, celebrating its 47th year, seeks Primary teacher/directress. The culturally diverse school community consists of three primary classrooms and one lower elementary class. Candidates must have: Bachelor’s degree, AMS or AMI Early Childhood credentials; minimum 3 years’ experience as lead primary teacher; exemplary communication skills with children, parents, and staff; good organization skills; a desire to work with a great team dedicated to the authentic Montessori Method of Education; documentation to work in the United States. Join our team and enjoy the Upstate of South Carolina! Contact via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director & Two Primary Teachers for Montessori in Alpharetta, GA (Atlanta, GA)
Montessori Scholars Academy (MSA) has immediate openings for 2 Primary teachers and a Director to lead and grow a dynamic Montessori center 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, GA. MSA is a medium-sized private organization that values socioeconomic and cultural diversity.
(2) Primary Teachers: The ideal candidate will be passionate about the education of children and be responsible for providing a Montessori classroom / instructional program that supports the individual needs of the children in accordance with Maria Montessori’s mission and vision.
School Director: The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the academic, fiscal and social responsibilities of a private school, Montessori-based curriculum knowledge and program development, Business operational knowledge including leadership, management and budget, Customer relations (children, parents, community) and community building, and Experience with state/international licensing and accreditation requirements.
AMI Certified (mandatory): Minimum of 5-7 years experience leading a Montessori Environment
Please send resumes and enquiries to email@example.com.
Schools / Materials for Sale