IMC School – Associate School Membership Is intended for new Montessori schools or schools that wish to belong to the IMC but do not at this time meet the requirements for Full IMC School Membership or IMC School Accreditation. CLICK HERE for requirements all school levels.
You will have all the tangible benefits of a full member but your certificate will show you are an associate member. We hope that all associate members wish to raise themselves up to full membership so that they may begin the process of Accreditation.
Requirements for schools at this level
- Must complete the IMC school membership profile
- Must agree in writing to follow the IMC Code of Ethics. This is a PDF that goes along with this product. Please download, sign, and return to email@example.com.
- Must pay annual membership fees when due and be a school member in good standing
- This level is most appropriate for new developing schools and schools not ready yet to seek Full Membership. Click here for requirements of Full Membership– https://www.montessori.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/IMCMembershipLevels.pdf
- Associate Members may only use the IMC Associate School Membership logo in printed or online advertising. This logo will specify that this member school is a new or developing Montessori program.
- Associate Members are not yet eligible to apply for IMC school accreditation.