Brenda BernstorfBrenda currently serves as the Deputy Executive Director of Montessori Academy, Inc. Her primary responsibility is strategic organizational development – planning for the future needs of the school in both staff and services. She oversees the marketing, strategic human resources management, and accreditation for both schools and the training center. She serves as the institutional director of Montessori Training Center of Brentwood. She holds an Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership and Development from Grand Canyon University, and MBA from Trevecca Nazarene University, and a bachelor’s degree in Music Education from Asbury University. Dr. Bernstorf is fascinated by strategy and vision, organizational change models, sustainability and succession planning, and working with nonprofit boards. Her dissertation reflects her interest in making nonprofit boards effective and efficient and helping board members fully understand the magnitude of their responsibilities. She has served on the board of directors at Montessori Academy since 2002, and is the current chairman and president of the board.
- School Group Membership to the Montessori Family Alliance (MFA 2020/21 SGM Under 50) $16.50
- School Group Membership to the Montessori Family Alliance (MFA 2020/21 Outside US) $26.25
- School Group Membership to the Montessori Family Alliance (MFA 2020/21 Inside US) $16.50
- Montessori Foundation Scarf 2019 Colors $40.00
- Montessori Family Alliance Membership Annual Payment $55.00 / year