Claire SalkowskiClaire J. Salkowski is an educator, professional mediator, and Circle facilitator with over 40 years of experience in the field of education. She has taught at every level of development from toddlers through graduate students. Most recently she was she was Primary Curriculum Director at the International Montessori School in Hong Kong. Ms. Salkowski was Director of Montessori Education and Associate Professor at Delaware State University. She was also a teacher trainer at several Montessori training centers and has taught at several other colleges and universities. She continues as an Adjunct Professor at Goucher College in the Department of Education. She is the founder and previous Head of Free State Montessori School. She was also the Director of Mediation and Education Programs at the North Baltimore Center of Mosaic Community Services. Ms. Salkowski has written and developed curriculum in peace education, conflict resolution and peer mediation and has extensive experience in presenting workshops, consulting and training faculties, students, and parents, internationally and nationwide.
- The Self-Awakened Child - Acceptance, eBook by Jonathan Wolff $10.00
- The Self-Awakened Child Series of eBooks by Jonathan Wolff $130.00
- We Trust You With Our Child, eBook by Jonathan Wolff $14.00
- The Three Wild Roses, eBook by Jonathan Wolff $15.00
- The Four Planes of Development of the Montessori Guide, eBook by Jonathan Wolff $15.00