Dorothy Harman is the author of Intentional Connections. Parent/Teacher partnerships aren’t automatic in the busy lives of working families. Parent involvement requires deliberate action on the part of the teacher to develop a relationship between child, teacher, and home. There is a need to intentionally create and prepare that relationship with the same deliberate attention as preparing the classroom environment. Practical strategies will include tools for effective parent teacher conferences, tools for discussing success and challenges, effective newsletter writing, parent education opportunities, at-home volunteerism, and easy to implement parent/child activities for the home.
- School Group Membership to the Montessori Family Alliance (MFA 2020/21 SGM Under 50) $16.50
- School Group Membership to the Montessori Family Alliance (MFA 2020/21 Outside US) $26.25
- School Group Membership to the Montessori Family Alliance (MFA 2020/21 Inside US) $16.50
- Montessori Foundation Scarf 2019 Colors $40.00
- Montessori Family Alliance Membership Annual Payment $55.00 / year